Friday, April 12, 2013

Wear Whatever Makes You Happy

Hi! I am so happy to be back on my blog. I've been compiling bunch of new pictures to share with you for a long time now. The only problem? My uber busy schedule!!!! But I can't wait to show you what I've been so busy with and what I'm going to be busy with the coming days. SOON! :)

Okay, moving on.. I'm sharing with you an outfit I'm wearing today. I feel like a college student again with clothes like these. 




The Beatles Top: H&M
Sneakers: Converse

Loving how comfortable my outfit turned out to be.Happy Weekend everyone! Hugs and kisses!
                                                                                                                                                                                                              64619

4 comments:

  1. your blog's very interesting.you're pretty and i like your outfits :")
    Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete