Tuesday, July 30, 2013

26th

There are things that I once liked, that I don’t like anymore. Things that I once hated, that I don’t hate anymore. Things that I once laughed at, that I don’t find funny anymore. Things that once made me mad, that I just laugh at now. Things that I once struggled with, that I don’t struggle with anymore. Not too much bothers me anymore.
I’m much more responsible now.  I’m much more disciplined than I was a few years ago. I’m not saying I’m perfect in any way, because that’s not the case.  I’m far from it.  I’m just simply saying that what I am today is a lot different than what I was when I first started this journey.
I thank God for the trials and tests.  I might not handle every trial the same, but I’m definitely a lot stronger and handling them better now than I used to. Thank You Lord for the gift of life, for all the happiness, blessings and challenges you’ve given me.




Yes, I'm 26 and I'm happy. J

2 comments:

  1. Nice selection! I have just discovered your blog and its really nice ¿Do you want to follow each other?
    Im starting to post assiduously and I would love to know your opinion, this is mine:

    www.mysticlipstickblog.com

    Best Regards,
    Ana.

    ReplyDelete