Sunday, August 11, 2013

Labuyo

Feelin’ down today because classes are suspended. So here are some pictures from Pinterest that brightened up my day. Random fashion ideas/concepts you might want to check out! 


Classy

Gray jeans with poke-a-dot top and jean button up

Casual

Anchor

Mint skinny jeans, polka dots and cardigan

Navy Heart Skirt

Great pattern & Solid outfit

Lace and Denim

Simple but elegant

Beige Contrast Leather Long Sleeve Striped Sweater

Animal Print

This pink maxi skirt is LOVE
To organize and collect more ideas about your interest and hobbies, sign up now on Pinterest!

30 comments:

  1. waw! i love them all. :) hoping Labuyo did not bring any harm to you :)

    pinkposhandperky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pril! Have a lovely day <3

      Delete
  2. nice inspiration :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Lace and denim is my favourite combo!

    Sun and Sand

    ReplyDelete
  4. beutiful pictures
    Alessandra
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great summary!, like ur post!
    keep posting!
    Follow me (if u like):
    BLOG: www.theforeignergirl.blogspot.com.es

    OPTICAL STORE: www.visualcentermadhu.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thanx for your comment... now following hope you follow back

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there! thanks for visiting my blog, awesome inspirational post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3
      This may sound a bit stalker-ish but I visit your blog almost everyday ;)

      Delete
  8. thanks for comment :)
    great blog! :)
    I can't see you in my follower..
    I follow you and I hope you follow me too.;)
    http://free-to-be-myself-forever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post :)like all the looks! andy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the third look and the last look is stunning!! I wish I had a pink maxi skirt like that one! There's some great inspiration here- thank you! Now following via gfc and bloglovin' :D
    Have a lovely week!

    http://kateslouisebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Katie! Your blog is amazing! Followed you! ;)

      Delete
  11. Great post! Finding looks that inspire us is basic!

    Kisses from Argentina

    Rem
    http://fromthelittlevenice.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete